Sanders for Congress - Keep Hope Alive!
Hollywood Worries Anti-Americanism, Iraq War Backlash will Impact Golden Globes, Oscars
Golden Globes Awards spin Anti-American angle, industry leaders tell entertainment newsmagazine Hollywood Today. They worry the Iraq war backlash may also affect Oscars.
Are You A Bill Clinton Webmaster?
One of the most frequent questions I get asked about my ebook, Don't Get Banned BY The Search Engines, is whether I amended it to include post-Florida Google. "Florida" is the code name that search engine optimizer wizards gave to a November, 2003, shakeup at Google that left many webmasters covering themselves up with makeshift fig leaves while dangling upside down above the proverbial crocodile moat.
Election Integrity Experts Recommend Investigation and Legislation
The question of ensuring an accurate, transparent count of the people's vote has been at the forefront of concerns of many individuals and groups, both private and governmental. how to guarantee that the actual will of the people is carried out. This week the U.S. Senate and House will be meeting and voting on recommendations to improve the voting system. Several of the nation's foremost election integrity experts have spent the last several months grappling with some of these issues and have come up with 14 recommendations for federal legislation to ensure the integrity of our democracy.
As Real Estate Market Slows Down, Indiana Brokerage Offers Alternative to 6% Commissions
With real estate transitioning to a buyer?s market, property owners are seeking out new ways to reduce the cost of selling their homes. With its flat fee MLS listing service, Mentor Listing Realty now allows Indiana property sellers to dramatically reduce the cost of selling a home.
Fossil Collecting Disaster In Indiana
When fossil collecting, road cuts can hold many treasures for fossil hunters. But fossil hunters BEWARE! Those cuts hold something more: varmints that will hang on to your skin long after you?ve taken your fossil treasures home.
Marketers have a wide variety of media at their disposal. Most of us think first of the advertising troika of newspapers, magazines and TV. But there are a number of other options depending upon what you are trying to accomplish.
1. Create a sense of urgency. Direct marketing offers that contain a deadline for consumer action can create that sense of urgency that motivates your customer to buy now.
2. Fill in the blanks. Brochures are a great vehicle for providing the detailed information about your product's many benefits.
3. Be impulsive. Signage speaks to people when they are in buying mode at the point of sale. Besides spurring impulse buying, signs also act as a reminder, connecting the dots to your other marketing efforts.
4. Get interactive. Your web-related marketing efforts can capture a consumer's attention, direct the prospect to additional information to help educate and answer questions, ask for the business and make the sale.
5. Establish intimacy. Radio is a one-to-one medium that allows the marketer to build a close connection with the prospect.
So, before you select your media, think about what customer action you want to spur.
Harry Hoover is managing principal of Hoover ink PR, http://www.hoover-ink.com. He has 26 years of experience in crafting and delivering bottom line messages that ensure success for serious businesses like Brent Dees Financial Planning, Duke Energy, Levolor, North Carolina Tourism, Ty Boyd Executive Learning Systems, VELUX and Verbatim.
National Agricultural Research
Identity Management Topics